TN TET Result 2017 – Tamilnadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board will be announcing the TNTET Result for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in the month of July 2017. Those Candidates who are waiting for the merit list or cut off marks must get in touch with the official website which is trb.tn.nic.in.
There are about 2,41,555 candidates who have appeared in the Teachers Eligibility Test of Tamilnadu state. After the Paper I-II examination, applicants are trying to find the final result of TNTET which would be coming in the next few days.
TNTET Result 2017 @trb.tn.nic.in
For getting the cutoff marks, merit list of Tamilnadu TET Exam candidates can login to the official website i.e trb.tn.nic.in. From there, they all will get to know about every single information that they are looking for. The link to visit the official website is given in this article.
If you have appeared in the TNTET Exam 2017, then it is sure that you are seeking for the final marks. As the responsible department had announced that the TN TET Result will be displayed in the month of July. So, all of the candidates need to have a little bit more patience in order to get the cutoff marks.
Steps to check the Tamilnadu TET Exam Result 2017
1. Log on to the official site trb.tn.nic.in.
2. Then, you would be able to see a link of TNTET Result 2017.
3. Click on that link and Provide the mandatory details like Reg. No, Date of Birth etc.
4. After that, you will be able to submit the information.
5. Submit details and you are all set.
6. Finally, The result of Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Exam will appear on your screen.
6. Download or save it on your computer screen.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Test Cutoff & Merit List 2017
A lot of candidates had applied when the application forms for Tamilnadu Teachers Exam 2017 came out. All of them had appeared in the TN TET Examination held on 29th & 30th April 2017. Now, the department will release the TNTET Result 2017 in the next few days.